The eBOX671-521-FL is a GPU computing embedded system that comes with 4-CH PoE and MXM 3.1 Type A slot for applications in machine vision, edge computing, traffic vision, deep learning, and artificial intelligence of things. The outstanding eBOX671-521-FL with enhanced GPU computing performance is powered by the 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor with up to six-core, Intel® Pentium® processor, or Intel® Celeron® processor and comes with Intel® Q370 or optional Intel® C246 chipset. The fanless embedded GPU-based system is equipped with dual DDR4 ECC/non-ECC SO-DIMM slots for up to 64GB of system memory. The embedded vision system has an optional MXM type A slot for NVIDIA GTX1030 and GTX1050 graphics modules to enhance the performance of the visual display. Furthermore, this Intel® Coffee Lake-based embedded box PC is specially designed with four Gigabit 802.3at (PoE, Power-over-Ethernet) compliant Ethernet ports with a total power budget of 60W, six USB 3.1 ports and two Gigabit LANs to connect different devices or sensors. It comes in great expansion possibilities, including one internal MXM 3.1 type A connector, two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots and two SIM slots. For storage, it has two swappable SATA drive bays with a height of up to 9.5 mm and one mSATA for RAID 0 and 1 feature. Besides, we have designed a flexible I/O window slot for incorporating application-oriented I/O functions to meet the requirements of various cases. This embedded vision computer can be mounted using wall or DIN-rail mounting for versatile use in various environments.
Specification fanless system
- LGA1151 9th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors (35W).
- (CPU i7-9700TE 1.8GHz 12MB is installed)
- Intel® Q370, Intel® C246 PCH (optional)
- 2 x 260-pin DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM, up to 64GB (ECC supported by Intel® C246 PCH)
- 2 x RS-232/422/485
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps (Intel® i210-IT & i219-LM), 4 x Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.2at), up to 60W
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x DVI-I, 2 x DisplayPort via optional MXM kit
- 2 x 2.5" drive bay (RAID 0, 1), 1 x mSATA (enabled in BIOS setting)